2010 – Conspiracy, blackmail, extortion, Attempted Murders, and illegal imprisonment
(I) What happened:
(1). Nakkeeran, Sridhar, Lenin and other caste supremacist and atheistic terrorist element conspire to extort money from His Divine Holiness.
(2). They threaten release of a doctored video to start a smear campaign on His Divine Holiness and destroy His public image and hurt sentiments of millions of His devotees. To avoid this, they demanded Rs. 1 Billion INR (Rs. 100 crore INR) as extortion amount.
(3). The doctored video was finally aired on television, and published on the internet on Evening of March 2, 2010. Hate propaganda is created thus and used to justify multiple assassination attempts on His Divine Holiness.
(4). On 3 March 2010, militant mafia elements locked His Divine Holiness in His hut and set it on fire. They sexually assault female monks, beat Hindu monks, and damage the temple, deities & monasteries.
(5). On The State Police Mafia lied in the court and unlawfully arrested His Divine Holiness. In prison the CID deprived Him of food, water and sleep. Blood was repeatedly taken out from His body for several days while He was still kept unfed so that new blood could not form. They employed many torture techniques for 53 days to force Him to give a false confession. It took a long time for His body to recover. The Police sexually harassed female disciple monks forcing them to press fake molestation charges on His Divine Holiness. Failing to create even a single false witness, and High Court they release Him.
(II) What the anti-Hindu forces wanted :
– Stop HDH’s mission of reviving Sanatana Hindu Dharma.
– Murder HDH.
– Grab HDH’s temples land and property
– Take over the organization and use HDH’s large devotee and disciples volunteer teams for realizing their anti-social, terrorist interests.
(III) What HDH stood for :
Compassion – HDH gave home, shelter, protection, food, best of yoga, best of facilities, all best things of Hinduism, without any discrimination keeping His doors open for people from all backgrounds of life from all parts of the world.
(IV) What HDH had to face for standing up for ultimate principles of Sanatana Hindu Dharma
Anti-Hindu implants showed their true colors and only executed their plans to uproot the spiritual organization. HDH has to face
(1) More than a decade long persecution by the multiple State and Central governments.
(2) In just four years from 2010 to 2014, persecuted by more than 15,000 hours of hate speech from anti-Hindu television media mafia, more than 10,000 defamatory news articles in several languages, and more than 15,000 website links and videos spreading lies and hate against HDH, inciting mob violence and hatred against HDH.
(3) More than 70 assassination attempts, poisoned numerous times, three times unlawfully imprisoned and tortured by denial of food, denial of sleep, denial of drinking water, exposure to hypothermia, extreme sounds, slow poisoning through forced inhalation of asbestos dust. He was subjected to brutal third degree torture. He underwent medical torture, wherein in the name of medical tests, the authorities subjected him to physical torture trying to force a sexual response from him to frame him in a false rape case, manhandled him and subjected him to extreme pain, drew excessive blood from His body multiple times a day, until He would lose His vision and ability to walk stably and just keeping Him alive forcing Him to give a false confession against Himself, violated his sanyas vows by showing him pornographic material and parading female nurses before him to somehow elicit a sexual response from him, which they miserably failed at.